True South Solar is the leading designer and installer of residential and commercial solar power systems in Southern Oregon. Our mission statement is “Solar on every rooftop and best jobs ever!”. We are proud to offer competitive wage and benefit packages and a great work environment.
To apply please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please do not apply in person at the office.
Solar Sales Consultant
True South Solar is the leading designer and installer of residential and commercial solar power systems in Southern Oregon. Our mission statement is “Solar on every rooftop and great jobs!”. We are proud to offer competitive wage and benefit packages and a great work environment.
We are currently seeking a Commercial Solar Sales Consultant to join our team! This position is responsible for developing solar project leads and selling PV systems. The person filling this position will be a motivated individual who has a proven history in commercial commissioned sales.
· Identifying and generating commercial leads
· Performing home and business site visit and evaluation for solar potential
· Creating and delivering a compelling value proposition presentation for businesses and homeowners; incorporating solar incentives, financing and energy savings
· Closing new business and signing contracts with clients
· Communicating effectively with project managers, engineering contractors, jurisdictions, installation crew regarding project details
· Delivering exceptional customer service to clients from pre-sale through project completion
· Attending annual training
· Other duties as assigned
· Minimum of a bachelor's degree
· 2+ years in sales and project management, or relevant experience
· Expertise of new solar industry products, applications and system designs a PLUS
· Ability to self-generate leads (with monthly quotas)
· Experience performing financial calculations
· Demonstrated understanding and application of contract terminology
· Proven record of closing deals and meeting sales goals
· Strong public speaking/presentation skills
· High Energy / Positive Attitude / Passion for Sales
· Professional appearance, attitude and social skills
· Proficiency with using computer software (will use online Solar Proposal and selling tools)
· Must be coachable and a team player
· Base pay + commission
· 12 vacation days
· 40 hours of sick leave
· 7 days paid holidays
· Health insurance coverage
· Profit sharing
· Simple IRA retirement plan
TSS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.